- Shore based
- Expeditions & Safaris
- Group trips
- Liveaboard Departures
- Learn to dive!
We at Scuba Travel have been searching for trips that can suit many different needs. From families, to extreme adventurers, to single travelers, we hope that there is something that can interest you. Click on one of the trips to read more about what is involved.
If you have a group and would like help to put together your own theme, or other specific trip, we will gladly lend a hand. Scuba Travel does make the technical arrangements for several partner dive centres, and if you would like to join their trips, we ask you to contact the dive centre for availability. Check out the downloadable PDF's for contact details.
On many, but not all of our group and theme trips we have a Scuba Travel ambassador traveling together with you. Read more about them here.
What is a Scuba Travel Ambassador (STA)?
- An STA is a resource person that travels on our group trips in order to increase the quality and add value to the trip. For instance, the STA may hold presentations about the destination, or hold a marine biology workshop prior to departure.
- An STA often has a special knowledge that can be passed on to our customers and can in that way provide a theme for the trip. An example of themes are underwater photography, marine biology and ecology, technical diving, freediving an cave diving.
- Besides providing activities involving the trips theme, an STA has no formal travel leader responsibilities.
- An STA is NOT responsible for any diving activities that are undertaken during the trip. This is the sole responsibility of the guides and instructors from the dive centre and/ or liveaboard.
- An STA is NOT responsible for any technical arrangements such as flights, lodging, transfers, and diving packages. This is Scuba Travel's responsibility.
- It is the sole responsibility of each customer to be on time for flights, transfers, dive boats, etc, even if an STA is together on the same trip.
- If a customer chooses to ask an STA for advice, an STA will answer as a private person, and not as a representative of Scuba Travel. It is each customer's own decision and responsibility should the customer choose to use the STA's advice.
- An STA cannot be held responsible as anything other than a private person, should any accidents occur during the trip.